Section for reviewing and planning the release of educational and methodological literature
One of the most important tasks in the organization of the educational process is to provide disciplines with educational and methodical literature, as well as its periodic updating. The development and publication of educational and methodological literature at the university is carried out on the basis of the Organization's Standard "On the preparation, examination and publication of educational and methodological literature at the KSU named after S.Seifullin".
Within the review and planning section of the UML release, the following work is carried out annually:
- The Plan for the publication of the educational-methodical literature of the university for the academic year is developed and approved (Table 1). An analysis of the fulfillment of the plan of the publication over the past five years shows that, as a whole, for the University for 2011-2012, The plan was fulfilled by 89%, in 2012-2013 academic year. g. - 100%, in 2013-2014 academic year. year - by 89%, in 2014-2015 academic year. year - by 95%, in 2015-2016 academic year. year - by 110% (Table 1).
- Monthly, the planned UML is considered and recommended for printing at the sessions of the Methodological Council of the University.
- Special importance in the university is attached to the provision of UML disciplines in the state language (Table 2). Analysis of the implementation of the publication plan for the state. language over the past five years shows that in 2011-2012 school. It is fulfilled by 88%, in 2012-2013 academic year. g. - 100%, in 2013-2014 academic year. in 83%, in 2014-2015 academic year. - by 89%, in 2015-2016 academic year. - by 110% (table 2).
- In connection with the introduction of trilingual education, the faculties and departments of the university conduct a large amount of work on the development and publication of UML in English (Table 3). Analysis of Table 3 shows that in 2012-2013 academic year. it is fulfilled by 115%, in 2013-2014 academic year. - 69%, in 2014-2015 academic year. - 86%, in 2015-2016 academic year. - 86%).
- Table 4 shows that over the past five years 84 textbooks, 571 study guides, 92 workshops, 58 courses of lectures, 821 methodological instructions, 747 curricula, 8 dictionaries, 13 collections of problems, 2 atlases have been developed.
- The electronic library of the University as of 01.01.2017 includes 2,675 electronic educational publications created by the teaching staff, including 974 in the Kazakh language, 1585 in the Russian language, 108 in the English language, 6 in the German, and 2 in the French language.