Strategy for improving the quality of training specialists
To implement the strategy to improve the quality of graduates' training, corresponding to the social order of the society and the requirements of employers, the university has developed and implemented a strategy to continuously improve the quality oftraining specialists.
In accordance with the orders of the university on measures to improve the quality of students' knowledge (No. 405 of December 20, 2011, No. 557 of November 23, 2012 and No. 181 of April 11, 2013), the university collective systematically works to improve the quality of training students.
- The main emphasis in the work is made on the quality of educational programs, their development in accordance with modern requirements (the Bologna process, the Dublin descriptors, modular, competence approaches, etc.). In the course of interviews with employers, the issues of formation of modular educational programs are discussed, the list of elective disciplines that are most relevant for production and recommended for inclusion in the QED and RUE specialties is coordinated on the basis of competencies.In the curricula of educational disciplines, the content of educational and methodological complexes and teaching aids include certain topics covering the most pressing issues of production.
- Every year, according to the approved plans for lecturing, top managers and leading specialists from the production, students and undergraduates are lectured by highly qualified specialists from ministries, departments, agencies. In the period from 2012-2013 to 2016-2017 academic years, 449 lectures were delivered by the leading specialists of the production.
- In order to improve the practical training of students, work is under way to expand the base for the practical training of students. As a result, the total number of practice bases increased from 213 in 2010 to 981 in 2016. Among the bases of practices are leading enterprises, research institutes and branch centers, which have new technologies and modern equipment in accordance with the specialty profile.
- Work was carried out to provide students with modern textbooks: in the period from 2011 to 2016, the library purchased only 92116 copies. new literature, incl. 47576 - in the Kazakh language, 41424 - in Russian, 3116 - in English.
- In order to strengthen the study of the legislative framework, 56 names of by-laws are placed in the electronic library, this base is systematically updated and links are made to students. During the study of the disciplines "Labor Protection", "Fundamentals of Life Safety", "Electronic Government", "Pedagogy", "Introduction to Specialty", "Security and Information Protection", new acts and regulations are considered. The electronic library has laws on communication and regulatory documents, included SNIPs and recommendations on architecture and design.
- Organization of veterinary affairs, VSK at the border and transport, animal welfare, animal hygiene, ECI and safety of contaminated livestock products, foodstuffs, Hunting legislation and the basis of legislation in the fisheries.Teachers of the Department of Economics N.N.Meleshenko, E.P.Zadvornevoy prepared a compilation of the legislative framework for the discipline "Entrepreneurship in the RK". The by-laws and recommendations of the Committees of Forestry and Hunting and Fishery of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan are placed.
- In order to increase the motivation for training, the mechanisms of encouraging students, including excellent students, are systematically applied. As a result of examination sessions, students with good academic achievements and activists receive letters of appreciation from the deans, as well as certificates for excellent studies and participation in various events. Based on the results of the session, photos of the best students are posted on the honor board.