Alipbekova Chaimgul Abusagatovna
Candidate of agricultural Sciences,
senior lecturer of the Department "Plant
Office 7409, phone: 7 (7172) 38-09-14
Sphere of scientific interests
Biological features of causative agents of Septoria leaf blotch of wheat and their use in immunoselection. Development of elements of precision farming based on GIS technologies
General plant pathology, General plant pathology, General entomology, agricultural plant pathology, methods of identification and registration of plant diseases, diagnosis of diseases of agricultural plants.
The main directions of research
Biological peculiarities and structure of major pathogens populations of the Septoria wheat disease and their use in immunoselection.
"Small and production testing of pesticides" (for contracts with business entities).
Graduate and PhD students working under the supervision
Kyrgyz State University biologist, teacher of biology and chemistry
1976-1995 - Research Institute of Agriculture (Descending) USSR Ministry of Agriculture (Jambul., Kordai borough, village Guard-sky).
Title: Art. laboratory, MHC, NA.
1998 – 2004 - Kazakh Research Institute of Plant Protection. Title: SNA, scientific secretary.
2004 – 2012 - Kazakh National Agrarian University. Graduate School, Head. Sector-doctoral Ph.D rantury, leading researcher (under contract)
2012-2013 - JSC "Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary." Leading Researcher (under contract).
2014 - senior lecturer of the Department ²Plant protection and quarantine², S. Seifullin KazATU.
Advanced treining courses
- In 2010, 18-gallery March 20 and 27-28 June, the course "Modern project management practice (based on ANSI PMI Rmoc) and the balanced scorecard"（certificate).
- 25-26 November 2010. Almaty "ESTC credits the creation of a common European educational space and the type of" course （certificate).
- In 2016 "Springer" workshop for authors (the certificate). Publications: 32 scientific publications.
National and international meetings
- International scientific-practical conference "Organic agriculture in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Present and future. – Astana, 30 June - 01 July 2016.
- Meeting with experts, international consultants on locusts, FAO professors A.V. Lachininskii, E.V. Kambulin, F.A. Gapparov. – Astana, 17.11.2016.
- International scientific-practical seminar
"Bacterial blight of fruit crops: environmental aspects and control measures". - Almaty, August 24-27, 2016.
Author more than 40 published works.