Gorbulya Viktoriya Sergeevna
Candidate of agricultural Sciences,
senior lecturer lecturer of the department
"Plant protection and quarantine"
Office 7409, тел. +7(7172)38-09-14
Sphere of scientific interests
Harmful organisms that harm crops
²Pests and diseases of plants², ²Harmful nematodes, ticks and rodents², ²Chemical plant protection².
Main directions of research
Protection of agricultural plants against pests.
- Performer on "Small registration and production testing of pesticides."
Graduate and doctoral students working under the supervision
Reiser O. B.
1989–1994 - Akmola agricultural Institute, agronomy Department;
1995-1999 - postgraduate study at Akmola agrarian University, Department of agronomy;
1994-1995 - Akmola agrarian University, Department of horticulture and plant protection, the trainee teacher;
2001–2002 - Akmola agrarian University, Department of Agroecology and Agrochemistry, assistant;
2002-2008 - Akmola agrarian University, Department of Agroecology and Agrochemistry, senior lecturer;
2008-2010 - Kazakh Agro-Technical UniversityS.Seifullin, Department of ecology and forestry, senior lecturer;
2010-2011 - LLP "Astana Mercury", agronomist;
Since 2013 and is currently a senior lecturer at the Department of Plant Protection and Quarantine, S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro-Technical University
Advanced treining courses
- Refresher course in "Protection and quarantine plants", of the Akmola agrarian University 2005.
- Advanced training courses "Modern technologies in education. Methods of distance learning", of the S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro-Technical University, 2009.
- Seminar "Phytosanitary certificate", state Republican quarantine laboratory, Ministry of agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2016.
- The seminar On Thomson Reuters resources for research, Kazakh Agro-Technical UniversityS.Seifullin, 2016.
National and international meetings
- International scientific-practical conference "Organic agriculture in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Present and future.- Astana, June 30 - July 01, 2016
- Meeting with experts, international consultants on locusts, FAO professors A.V. Lachininskii, E.V. Kambulin, F.A. Gapparov. – Astana, 17.11.2016
- Department meeting with doctor of agricultural sciences, professor of Belgorod State National Research University, Russia – Viktor Korobov Alexandrovich on seminar theme "The main directions of development of biological methods of plant protection in the Belgorod national research University". – Astana, June 30, 2016.
- Seminar-meeting with Maria Pobozniak, Associate professor, PhD, (Cracow Agricultural University, Poland) on theme "The main directions of plant protection in organic farming in Poland." – Astana, Dec. 9, 2016.
Just over 10 publications on crop production and plant protection.