Musynov Kazhimurat Mayrambekovich
Doctor of agricultural Sciences, Professor, head of
Department of protection and quarantine of plants
Office 7406, tel: +7(7172)31-75-50
Sphere of scientific interests
Crop, breeding and seed growing, plant protection (the development and implementation of modern saving technologies of cultivation, sowing qualities of seeds and seed production comparative evaluation of new promising varieties, the study of phytosanitary state of crops, legumes and oilseeds).
Crop production, technology of storage and processing of crop production, deep processing of grain.
Main directions of research
Crop, breeding and seed production
-2015-2017. Project supervisor "Increase in productivity of oily cultures by the development new saving technology of impact in the conditions dry steppe zone of Northern Kazakhstan"on budget program 255 of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 2015-2017. Project supervisor "Increase in productivity of new promising grades of leguminous crops by the development of saving technology of cultivation on the basis of different technologies of soil processing for conditions of dry steppe zone of Northern Kazakhstan", on budget program 217 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Graduate and doctoral students working under the supervision
Graduate student - Aknur Myrzagalieva, Sagatbek Sumble, Balanbaev Dair
PhD student – Bisembina Bibigul.
1981 - 1986 - Tselinograd agricultural Institute, agronomy Department, agricultural scientist.
1990 – 1994 - postgraduate studies at the Department of Crop of the Kazakh agrarian University.
1986-1989 - Tselinograd Agricultural Institute, he worked as a junior officer of the Department of Plant.
1989-1995 - Assistant Professor of Department of Plant.
1995-1997 - Senior lecturer of Department of Plant.
1997-2000 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture.
2000-2001 - Head of the Department of Plant.
2001-2002 - Deputy Director of the Department of Agriculture of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2002-2004 - Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture.
2004-2006. - Vice-rector for scientific affairs of S.Seifullin Kazakh State Agro-Technical University.
2 006-2007. - Associate Professor of Department of Plant.
2007-2012 - Head of the Department of Department of Plant.
2012-2015 - Professor at the Department of crop and agriculture.
Since April 1, 2015 Head of Department of Plant Protection and Quarantine of the S.Seifullin Kazakh State Agro-Technical University.
Awards and Honours
- Medal "S. Seifullin KATU 55 years", 2012
- A state grant "Best University teacher – 2007 and 2015"
- Honorary worker of education of Kazakhstan, 2012
Advanced treining courses
- Seminar "Teaching, advising and research in the agricultural sector in Germany", national project "improving the competitiveness of agricultural products, 2010
- Training seminar "the Study of modern educational programs on specialty "agro-technology" in the framework of the international project "Tempus" No. 517313-- -- TEMPUS-1-2011-1-IT-JPCR "environmental protection through development and application of sustainable agriculture technologies" (EPASAT), 2012
National and international meetings
- International scientific-practical conference "Organic agriculture in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Present and future. – Astana, 30 June - 01 July 2016.
- Meeting with experts, international consultants on locusts, FAO professors A.V. Lachininskii, E.V. Kambulin, F.A. Gapparov. – Astana, 17.11.2016.
- Department meeting with Doctor of agricultural sciences, professor of Belgorod state national research University, Russia – Korobov Viktor Alexandrovich on seminar theme "The main directions of development of biological methods of plant protection in Belgorod National Research University". – Astana, June 30, 2016.
- Seminar-meeting with Maria Polozniak, Associate professor, PhD, (Cracow agricultural University, Poland) on theme "The main directions of plant protection in organic farming in Poland." – Astana, Dec. 9, 2016.
The author of over 180 scientific papers. The most important in the presented directions:
- Озимые зерновые культуры на севере Казахстана (Монография). Типография КазГАТУ, Астана, 2007 г. 136 стр.
- Өсімдік шаруашылығы. С грифом МОН РК – Оқулық. Алматы, 2011. 39.5 п.л.
- Өсімдік шаруашылығы өнімдерін сақтау және қайта өңдеу технологиясы. Оқулық. С грифом РУМС. Астана, 2014. 31.75 п.л.
- Инновационный патент № 78471 (19) KZ (13)A4(11) 27124 «Способ возделывания сафлора в условиях сухостепной зоны Северного Казахстана». Комитет по правам интеллектуальной собственности МЮ РК, Бюллетень №7, 2013
- Producing Capacity of Safflowfer on Dark Brown Soils of the Northern Kazakstan. Журнал: Biosciences biotechnology Research Asia. Volume №. 11 Issue №.: 3 Page №/ 1121-1130 December 2014. С.1121-1130;