Scientific Research Centre for Economic Problems of Agricultural DevelopmentAddress: the Republic of Kazakhstan, 010011, Astana city, Pobeda Avenue, 62, Room 716. Tel.: (7172) 395807, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Economic Problems of Agricultural Development (CEPAD) for coordination of Applied Economic Research of agro-industrial complexes and increase of their efficiency was founded according to Order #19 issued by Rector of the Kazakh Agro Technical University after S.Seifullin dated January 18, 2005.
CEPAD implements the following main objectives:
• Implementation of applied research work in order to enhance the economic and social efficiency of the use of agricultural resources;
• Elaboration and implementation of innovative projects to optimize the use of economic resources;
• Provision of advice on economic analysis, optimizing the use of agricultural resources and drawing up and audit of financial statements of enterprises of various forms of ownership;
• Promotion of advanced scientific achievements and assistance in introduction of the results of scientific research to the national economy;
• Involvement of students in implementation of research projects in order to improve the quality of training in economics.
Director of the Center for Economic Problems of Agricultural Development, Doctor of Economics, Professor Talgat Amanzholovich Kussainov.
The research work in CEPAD is carried out by creative groups of S.Seifullin KazATU department teachers, Masters of Economics and students of the department of Economics, which are formed for implementation of individual research study.
Currently, research is conducted by a team of highly qualified scientists and engineers: T.A. Kusainov, A.S. Ismailova, B.K. Borin, B.S. Utibaev, A.K. Baydakov, G.S. Mussina, S. M.Tokenova.