German language club
German Lovers Club has resumed its work at S.Seifullin Kazakh Agricultural University since October 19, 2015
The aims of the German language club are:
- German language training;
- Development and improvement of German speaking skills;
- Development of cognitive and intellectual abilities;
- Familiarization with the culture and traditions of German-speaking countries;
The objectives of the German language club are:
- Facilitate interconnectivity among students of different universities, regions and countries;
- Organizing workshops and masterclasses and seminars for teaching and developing German language skills of students;
Facilitating the involvement of students in scientific and creative events: forming a student asset for further participation in scientific conferences, agricultural internships, academic mobility programs, international educational programs and participation in international projects.
Assistance in attracting students of the S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University for accelerated learning of the German language and passing agricultural practice and internships under the programs “LOGO e.V”, “DEULA-Nienburg”, “Weihenstephan-Triesdorf”
In the first half of the 2015-2016 school year, the department of foreign languages resumed the work of the German Language Club in order to develop extracurricular language training, the formation of language practice and language environment for students. All club meetings are held by teachers of the department and students with a high level of knowledge of the German language.
Members of the Club are students, undergraduates and teachers of the S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University.
During club meetings, the main work is focused on conducting discussions, presentations on various topics, viewing art and video films in the form of interactive forms, round tables, creative evenings
Twice a month, club members visit the INFO-LAB center at the Goethe-Institut, where various meetings with native speakers, creative meetings and films are shown for club members and students.