Those who sing well attend a vocal circle. Students with unique natural voices sing Bibigul Tolegenova's songs “Nightingale”, “Kazakh Waltz”, “Spring”. Several bands were created: the Nur trio, the Tamsan and Zhas Kyran quartets.
Nurlybek Tolepbergen and Zalgas Sultan lead the teams.
• develop youth vocal abilities;
• to give an idea of the art of singing, to instill the basic rules of singing;
• learn to listen and feel the music;
• develop mastery of pure and soulful performance of songs;
• learn to distinguish the level of sound, the ability to understand the rhythm of music;
• educate a musically literate, spiritually rich generation with a developed aesthetic taste.
Algabay Erdaulet - winner of the city festival “Zhastar”, 2017;
Korkem Orazalin - the winner of the contest "Zhastar Zhalyny", 2018.