Circle "Engineering and Robotics"
The purpose of the circle:
- Involvement in the work of a circle of students who are interested in research work, the formation of students' interest and needs for scientific creativity.
The tasks of the circle:
- Formation of students' interest in scientific creativity;
- Instilling students' skills in research work and their participation in the development of scientific projects;
- Training in the methodology and skills of writing independent scientific research of scientific works;
- Organization and conduct of competitions of student research papers, student research conferences, olympiads.
The student scientific circle "Mechanical Engineering and Robotics" has been working at the department of technological machines and equipment since 2018. Students-members of the circle actively participated in the work of international and republican scientific and practical conferences, the results of which were marked with diplomas and certificates.