The scientific research club has been operating since 2000 on the basis of the department "Veterinary Medicine"
The purpose ofthe scientific research club are:
To give Veterinary Medicine students the basic skills of conducting research work in the obstetric direction.
The objectives of the scientific research club are:
- To master the methods of clinical research of animal diseases;
- To master the methods of obstetrical research, the operation;
- To master the methods of health improvement and disease prevention;
- To master the skills of conducting research work in these areas.
The main duties of the scientific research club are:
- To get introduced and get depth-knowledge on obstetrical diseases of animals;
- To master the methods of treatment and prevention of obstetric pathologies
- To master the methods of studying animal diseases.
The supervisors of the student scientific research club "Obstetrician" are:
- Jakupov I.T. - Doctor of Vet Sciences, Professor
- Abdrakhmanov T. Zh. - Doctor of Vet Sciences, Professor
- KarabaevaZh.Z. – Assistant
- Jarylgasynov - Assistant
- According to the results of the work presentation at the scientific and practical conferences of students;
- Performing the diploma thesis;
- Full participation in research project;
- Writing and publishing articles in the scientific journals.