The purpose of the club "ASBK". The formation of students' ecological culture by involving them in active practical activities aimed at a comprehensive solution of environmental problems, the unification of teachers and students to develop and implement environmental projects.
Student club “ASBK” works closely with the Kazakhstan Association for the Conservation of Biodiversity, conduct joint events, participate in promotions, conduct research work under the leadership of the association’s employees. The club’s activities are also based on the goals of ASBK, which seeks to sustainably maintain the diversity of wildlife on a scientific basis, developing partnerships with national and international organizations, supporting local initiatives and training for environmental protection.
- improving environmental literacy and culture of students and youth;
- stimulation of the realization of creative potential, scientific, pedagogical, educational activities of students;
- study of the flora and fauna, the dissemination of specific information about the environmental situation in the regions, by organizing and conducting exhibitions, expositions, speaking in the media, disseminating their own information materials;
- environmental education, education and training of citizens, especially the younger generation, based on data on environmental conditions in the regions;
- environmental protection and improvement of the ecological situation in the regions..