Student Science Club (SSC) «natural science»
The Student Science Club (SSC) «natural science» is a voluntary non-profit association of students engaged in scientist research work at the Physics and Chemistry Department in any areas of the educational program during their free time or on special time.
The scientific club operates in accordance with the statute of S. Seifullin KATU.
The purpose of the work of the SSC is to improve the quality of masters training of students by learning of advantage achievements of science and practice in the natural sciences of physics and chemistry.
- immersed study of educational material, education of needs and skills of continuous improvement of their knowledge;
- attracting of students to participate in the scientific research work of the department;
- organizing and holding of student scientific presentations at student competitions, conferences, scientific seminars, etc.;
- Promoting the publication and introduction into practice of the results of the best scientific student works;
- exchange of experience with members of similar structures.
The work of club includes:
- selection of the themes of scientific works in relevant areas of natural science disciplines: physics and chemistry in accordance with the preferences of the members of the SSC;
- the appointment of consultants from among the staff of the department in accordance with the field of scientific interests and professional competencies;
- holding of research works by members of the SSC on actual areas of natural science disciplines: physics and chemistry;
- holding of consultations by members of the department on the performance of research works;
- holding of thematic meetings where students make presentations, abstract messages, presentations, etc. in accordance with the themes of scientific works;
- summarising up the work of SSC.
SSC "Natural Science" invites all interested students and other structures to work together!
The head of the club "Natural Science" PhD., acting Associate Professor Ibataev Zharkyn Abykenovich.
Contacts: ZharkynAstana@gmail.com, 87023848068